Or God dammit! Why won’t this cold go away already?!
1) When a customer that’s yelling suddenly stops when you speak and asks if you’re okay.
2) When the menthol in the cough drops begins to upset your stomach ‘cause you’ve taken too many—and I didn’t know that you could take too many cough drops.
3) When you’re drinking a cup of tea and it takes you three sips to realize you used the salt dispenser, not the sugar.
4) When it finally drops down to below 50 in Florida and you can’t tell.
5) When you work in retail, during the busiest time of the year and your boss sends you home early and THANKS you for coming in.